Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowed in with Disney Pixar Movies

Thanks to all this snow I've been stuck at home with my son, Jared watching Disney Pixar movies all day long! It's not as bad however because it could be worse...we could be watching Barney or some crap like that!
Pixar movies deliver family entertainment and are a big hit in the Heimbach household!
So here are my fave Pixar movies in no particular order...

Up - I'll start with this one since this is Jared's favorite! This movie packs it all with a floating house on helium balloons, talking dogs, a talkative boy scout and a pair of senior citizens duking it out in a blimp! My fave is Dug the loveable dog! Jared's fave scene is when the balloons open up outta the chimney and lifts the house up!
Cars - Didn't think i'd like this one since i don't follow racing but it's a very enjoyable movie with Lighning McQueen and Mater the tow truck tearing up the lil ole town of Radiater Springs! Jared's fave part is Mack the truck trying to stay awake on the cross country trek to California!
Finding Nemo - Another movie that opens with the mom dying, a Disney staple, i like to call it the Bambi opening! Bruce the shark is the coolest shark and everybody loves the turtles!
WALL-E - I love this lil Johnny Number Five lookalike!
Incredibles - A superhero movie about not settling for being average? What's not to love!
Monsters, INC - Who woulda thought...a Billy Crystal movie I actually don't despise!
Toy Story 1 and 2 - The original Pixar classic! What kid didn't imagine that their toys played and talked when no one was looking? My faves are the army men!
A Bug's Life - My least fave Pixar movie!
So when you need a family friendly entertaining movie pick up one of these classics and you can't go wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a day of great movies. I own all of Pixar's movies just for myself really. I'm a big fan of theirs. I should try and plan a week where I go through all of them. Though I need to get back to finding time for what I need to post about for the past two weeks anyway.

    ReplyDelete